Who says you’re past your prime?
Aren’t you smarter and more experienced now than you have ever been?
You don’t let other people define when you should be put out in the pasture. Not when you still want to keep learning and to keep growing.
However, your body has to keep up with you.>> Go To The Official Website and Order GenF20 Plus Today!
- 1 When Our Bodies Age
- 2 How Human Growth Hormone can Help You
- 3 What does WebMD say about using Growth Hormone?
- 4 How GenF20 Plus is Different
- 5 The GenF20 Ingredients: How do they Work?
- 6 What about the GenF20 Plus Oral Spray?
- 7 Staying in Your Prime Years through GenF20 Plus
- 8 Sources
When Our Bodies Age
- Chronic Pain
Overtime, our bodies develop wear and tear on our tendons and bones. This causes pain and inflammation in joints and muscles such as arthritis and back pain.
- Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
Blood vessels lose their elasticity, diminishing their ability to dilate for better blood flow throughout the organ systems. With “stiffer” arteries, the heart has to work even harder to push blood throughout the body.
- Risk of Diabetes
As our cells become less effective in processing sugar into energy, our blood sugar becomes too high, which can damage and harden blood vessels, resulting to high blood pressure.
- Weight Gain
Aging also decreases the body’s ability to metabolize protein, fat and sugar. Subcutaneous fat lessens and visceral fat (found in the abdominal cavity) increases. This results to a muffin top.
As muscle mass reduces with age, there is decreased caloric burn that leads to weight gain.
- Risk of Osteoporosis
Bone density and strength begin to decline in the age of 40s and beyond, resulting in brittle bones that can lead to fractures and hip dislocations. Women are more at risk for this condition.
- Sexual Dysfunction
Aging affects the endocrine system to release less hormones, affecting menopause in women and erectile dysfunction in men. Aging cells also puts men in the risk of enlarged prostate.
- Skin Problems
As we age, our skin has reduced elasticity and ability to regenerate healthy cells. This leads to dry skin, age spots, wrinkles and acne scarring.
- Urinary Problems
Aging causes the bladder wall to be less stretchy and less capable to hold as much urine, resulting in an overactive bladder. Some experience incontinence due to weak bladder muscles or an enlarged prostate gland. Some are not even able to fully empty their bladder due to urinary retention.
How Human Growth Hormone can Help You
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is secreted from the anterior pituitary gland. This hormone bonds with certain cells to result to cell regeneration and division.
For example, HGH stimulates the production of protein which are the building blocks to making new cells.
It also stimulates the liver and other tissues to secrete IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1). IGF-1 then stimulates cell reproduction in bones (chondrocytes) and muscles (myoblasts), maintaining the body’s muscle mass and bone strength.
With HGH, a cascade of benefits follow:
- Ample protein supply to build shiny, healthy hair.
- Ample protein supply to build a more elastic skin (with less wrinkling).
- Ample protein supply for stronger nails.
- Energy supply for activities that need short bursts of strength (which affects sexual stamina).
- Breaks down fat into energy.
What does WebMD say about using Growth Hormone?
Increasing growth hormone for healthy aging purposes is not yet FDA-approved.
There are not yet enough studies to confirm its effectivity and explore its long term side effects. Medical experts are concerned about people taking synthetic HGH Injections. Possible side effects include:
- Neuromuscular pain
- Joint pain
- High cholesterol levels
- Skin numbness and tingling
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Increase risk of diabetes
- Induce tumor growth
HGH Injections are also expensive, costing between $1000 to $5000 a month from a legitimate company.
There are also HGH tablets available. However, HGH taken orally is not effective for it’s disintegrated in the stomach acid before it can be absorbed by the body.
Producing HGH the safe and Natural Way
According to the website of GenF20, it would be safer if the body produces the HGH itself. This way, the body can regulate how much HGH it really needs. Your body just needs help producing it more.
How GenF20 Plus is Different
There are plenty of supplements that stimulates the body to release more HGH rather than be injected with a foreign source. They are called HGH releasers.
However, GenF20 stands out from the rest of the HGH Releasers supplements with its three features:
1. Enteric Coating for Optimal Absorption
Remember how HGH supplements are deemed ineffective because the stomach breaks its compounds down before it gets absorbed?
Each GenF20 tablet has an enteric coating that protects its vitamins and minerals from being broken down in the stomach acid. Once it enters the small intestines, all of its ingredients are then absorbed by 80-90% instead of only 10-15%.
2. 16 Powerful Ingredients
GenF20 has 16 powerful ingredients that:
- Keeps your anterior pituitary gland healthy to release natural HGH.
- Enhances the effect of your HGH.
- Regulates hormones through your endocrine system.
There are less risks for HGH side effects if the body produces HGH instead of receiving synthetic HGH as your body is the one regulating HGH that your body needs.
Once it has its fill of HGH, it would use the components of the ingredients for other organ needs.
3. Optional Oral Spray
A complementary oral spray that contains more HGH boosters. Since GenF20 tablets are already full of HGH releasing ingredients, their company, Leading Edge Health, decided to add Alpha GPC, a newly-discovered high HGH releasing ingredient in a form of a spray.
And last but not the least…
4. Proven by Clinical Trial
Since HGH stimulates the production of IGH-1, a 2012 study found that there’s a significant increase of IGH-1 levels (by 28.57%) in subjects 40 years old and above who have taken 2 GenF20 tablets twice a day and 4ml of GenF20Plus Oral spray a day.
However, the study duration of 12 weeks was not enough to assess significant improvement on libido, sleep, energy and body weight of treatment group compared to placebo. A longer clinical trial is needed before these results could be confirmed or not.>> Go To The Official Website and Order GenF20 Plus Today!
The GenF20 Ingredients: How do they Work?
Remember how GenF20 stimulates your body to produce natural HGH? It can use the GenF20’s components for other benefits once it has its own fill of HGH for the day.
|L-Arginine (130 mg)||
Did You Know?
L-Arginine is effective for men suffering from erectile dysfunction for it increases blood flow in the penile tissue, creating harder and longer erections.
|L-Glutamine (115 mg)||
Did You Know?
L-Glutamine protects the body from harmful bacteria and toxins by maintaining the barrier between the inside of the intestines and the rest of the body.
|L-Glycine (100 mg)||
Did You Know?
A 2017 review has documented that glycine has the potential to protect from muscle wasting.
|L-Lysine (100 mg)||
Did You Know?
In a randomized double-blind controlled study in 2017, it was found that lysine supplementation normalized the blood pressure of 180 subjects 18 to 45 years old.
|L-Tyrosine (100 mg)||
Did You Know?
In a 2015 study, Tyrosine was found to enhance cognitive flexibility (the ability to switch between tasks or thoughts) in 22 participants.
|Astragalus Root Extract (60 mg)||
Did You Know?
In vitro studies have shown that astragalus affects cell death in cancer cells.
|Deer Antler Velvet (50 mg)||
Did You Know?
In Chinese medicine, deer velvet is used to treat low libido and impotence for it contains sex hormones such as testosterone.
|GABA (50 mg)||
Did You Know?
It was found in a 2008 study that taking GABA supplement increases HGH by 400% at rest and 200% after exercise.
|Colostrum (50 mg)||
Did You Know?
In a small 2007 study, it was found that 10 grams of bovine colostrum a day for 5 weeks prevented post exercise decrease of immune cells and significantly prevented upper respiratory infection compared to placebo.
|L-Valine (40 mg)||
Did You Know?
A small study was done on 2000, discovering that essential amino acids supplementation (l-valine included) can significantly increase aerobic muscular endurance.
|Pituitary (Anterior Powder) (30 mg)||
|Phosphatidyl Choline (25 mg)||
Did You Know?
In a 2017 human study, it was found that low levels of Phosphatidyl Choline is correlated to Alzheimer’s Disease.
|L-Ornithine (25 mg)||
Did You Know?
Two studies confirmed faster recovery and increased bursts of energy. However, another study found that l-ornithine does not affect performance or recovery. More studies are needed to confirm L-ornithine’s involvement in improving athletic performance.
|GTF Chromium (0.1 mg)||
Did You Know?
In a small 2017 study, it was found that a drink containing GTF Chromium and amino acids lower blood sugar spikes after eating.
Any Safety Concerns?
GenF20 is CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified.
Natural herbs, minerals and extracts would still have side effects as it affects the body. It is advised to avoid taking GenF20 if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
GenF20 is a supplement so there is no need for a doctor’s prescription. It’s simply a health booster. However, if you’re taking medications or recently had surgery, it’s best to consult your doctor before taking GEN20.
The following ingredients below are listed with the dosages that are explored and confirmed safe by WebMD.
|Main Ingredients||Duration of Safety|
|L-Arginine (130 mg)||Possibly safe for a majority of people.|
|L-Glutamine (115 mg)||Likely safe when orally taken by 40g daily.|
|L-Glycine (100 mg)||Possibly safe for a majority of people.|
|L-Lysine (100 mg)||Possibly safe for a majority of people.|
|L-Tyrosine (100 mg)||Safe for oral use of up to 150 mg/kg per day for up to 3 months.|
|Astragalus Root Extract (60 mg)||Possibly safe for doses up to 60 grams per day for up to 4 months.|
|Deer Antler Velvet (50 mg)||Possibly safe for a majority of people when orally taken for up to 12 weeks.|
|GABA (50 mg)||Safe to be orally taken up to 12 weeks.|
|Colostrum (50 mg)||Likely safe when taken orally for a majority of adults.|
|L-Valine (40 mg)||Possibly safe to be orally taken up to 2 years.|
|Pituitary (Anterior Powder) (30 mg)||No studies found.|
|Phosphatidyl Choline (25 mg)||Possibly safe but long term safety use is unknown.|
|L-Ornithine (25 mg)||Possibly safe when taken 500 mg daily for up to 8 weeks.|
|GTF Chromium (0.1 mg)||Possibly safe when taken 1 mg is taken orally up to 6 months. In small studies, Chromium was 0.2-1 mg was safely taken daily for up to 2 years.|
You can safely try GenF20 for two months and see if it’s for you. Which is fitting because one bottle of GenF20 contains 120 tablets. Its normal dosage is 2 tablets twice a day. Two at breakfast and two at dinner. One bottle can last a month.
This goes well with their 67-days Money BackGuarantee. You have two months to try GenF20 and 7 days to get 2 empty containers shipped back from the time of delivery.
How Long Should I Take GenF20 before I Start Seeing Results?
Supplements need to nourish the body first. Before results could be seen, GenF20 would be supplying all the nutrients the body has been lacking. For GenF20, the minimum is three weeks. But according to their customer service, it would take two months to achieve best results.
What about the GenF20 Plus Oral Spray?
The GenF20 Plus oral spray is made to complement the tablets. When the newly discovered Alpha GPC was studied, their company decided to add it as an oral spray because the tablet already has a good formula of its combined ingredients.
The secretagogue is sprayed under the tongue 3 times twice daily on or under tongue for sublingual absorption.
|Alpha GPC||Shown to increase HGH levels by stimulating the release of acetylcholine.||Safe.|
|GABA||Raises HGH levels by deepening sleep.||Safe to be orally taken up to 12 weeks.|
|Mucuna Pruriens (seeds)||Contains Levodopa which is converted by the body into dopamine, a mood regulator.||Possibly safe for a majority of people when taken orally for up to 20 weeks.|
|Moomiyo Extract||May aid in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome.||More studies needed to explore safety and side effects.|
|Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate||Makes muscle protein after surgery or stroke. It also increases insulin.||Safe when orally taken with medical supervision.|
|L-Glutamine||Protects the body from muscle loss by supplying cells with glutamine.||Likely safe when orally taken by 40g daily.|
|L-Arginine||Can increase resting growth hormone by a minimum of 100%.||Possibly safe for a majority of people.|
|L-Lysine||Promote cell regeneration and repair by being a component of collagen.||Possibly safe for a majority of people.|
|L-Valine||Increases endurance with its role in muscle tissue recovery.||Possibly safe to be orally taken up to 2 years.|
|L-Isoleucine||Important in building proteins and in wound healing.||Possibly safe to be orally taken up to 2 years.|
|L-Tyrosine||Helps in regulating mood, memory, bodily response to stress and cell growth.||Safe for oral use of up to 150 mg/kg per day for up to 3 months.|
|Glycine||Gives your muscles quick, short bursts of energy because it’s a component of energy creatine.||Possibly safe for a majority of people.|
Staying in Your Prime Years through GenF20 Plus
GenF20 has a lot of good ingredients that increase HGH and enhance the HGH effect on the body. However, it does have one or two ingredients that need more studies to confirm their effectiveness. The fact that little information can be found about Anterior Pituitary Powder is concerning.
But GenF20 is backed by its own clinical trial, proving that it can increase IGF-1 by 28.57%. In a review platform, TrustPilot website, GenF20 Plus reviews has a significant number of happy customers. It has an excellent rating by 45% in its 53 reviews. Customers have reported better looking skin, hair and nails with increased energy and improved mood. Others have reported of slimming in GenF20 reviews.
Be aware that your body may have a side effect to any of its ingredients and that each ingredient has a duration that you can safely take orally. Fortunately, GenF20 can be tried out in two months to see the best results and it goes well with its money back guarantee of 67 days.
With its policy and duration to see results, you can try it yourself and see the results and if it’s not for you, you can get your money back. Either way, you win.
So if you want your body to keep up with your fiery spirit, GenF20 Plus may be for you. All you need to do is to act today.>> Go To The Official Website and Order GenF20 Plus Today!
- Aging changes in organs, tissues and cells. (n.d.). Medline Plus. Retrieved from https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/004012.htm
- Healthy Living in Your 40s. (n.d.). Remedy’s Health.com Communities. Retrieved from http://www.healthcommunities.com/healthy-aging/healthy-living-tips-40s.shtml
- Spector, P. (2017, February 26). Weight Gain and Aging: An explanation and solution. Retrieved from https://www.huffpost.com/entry/weight-gain-and-aging-an-explanation-and-solution_b_58b310a3e4b0e5fdf61973b9
- Aging changes in the kidneys and bladder. (n.d.). Medline Plus. Retrieved from https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/004010.htm
- Southworth, P. (2019, March 28). Link Between Diabetes and HGH Explained. Retrieved from http://www.capecodtoday.com/article/2019/03/28/245600-Link-Between-Diabetes-and-HGH-Explained
- How Much Does HGH Therapy Cost? (2018, July 30). The Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging Clinics of Louisiana. Retrieved from https://theantiagingclinics.com/much-hgh-therapy-cost/
- Supe, P., Patil, R., Erande, S., Kale, V., Bhonagiri, S. (2012, July 19). A Study to evaluate the effect of GenF20Plus on IGF-1 levels in Normal to Overweight Adult Volunteers with Poor Quality of Sleep, Decreased Memory, Decreased Libido, and Low Energy Levels. Retrieved from https://1ejiv72zl2q11u7e24wenufz-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/GenF20Plus-19-July-2012_07042018.pdf
- Kanaley, J.A. (2008, January). Growth hormone, arginine and exercise. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18090659
- L-Arginine. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-875/l-arginine
- Tinsley, G. (2018, January 13). Glutamine: Benefits, Uses and Side Effects. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/glutamine
- van der Hulst, R.R., von Meyenfeldt, M.F., Soeters, P.B. (November-December, 1996). Glutamine: an essential amino acid for the gut. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8974125
- van de Walle, G. (2018, December 12). Top 9 Benefits and Uses of Glycine. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/glycine
- Koopman, R., Caldow, M.K., Ham, D.J., Lynch, G.S. Glycine metabolism in skeletal muscle: implications for metabolic homeostasis. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28375879
- O’Brien, S. (2018, October 6). 4 Impressive Health Benefits of Lysine. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lysine-benefits
- Vuvor, F., Mohammed, H., Ndanu, T., Harrison, O. (2017). Effect of lysine supplementation on hypertensive men and women in selected peri-urban community in Ghana. Retrieved from https://bmcnutr.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40795-017-0187-6
- van de Walle, G. (2018, February 1). Tyrosine: Benefits, Side Effects and Dosage. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/tyrosine#section2
- Steenbergen, L., Sellaro, R., Hommel, B., Colzato, L.S. (2015, March). Tyrosine promotes cognitive flexibility: evidence from proactive vs. reactive control during task switching performance. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25598314
- Tyrosine. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1037/tyrosine
- Meixner, M. (2018, October 31). Astragalus: An Ancient Root With Health Benefits. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/astragalus
- Ye, M.N., Chen, H.F. (2008, April). [Effects of Astragalus injection on proliferation of basal-like breast cancer cell line MDA-MB-468]. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18405609
- Ye, M.N., Chen, H.F., Zhou, R.J., Liao, M.J. (2011, December). [Effects of Astragalus polysaccharide on proliferation and Akt phosphorylation of the basal-like breast cancer cell line]. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22152773
- Auyeung, K.K., Law, P.C., Ko, J.K. (2009, February). Astragalus saponins induce apoptosis via an ERK-independent NF-kappaB signaling pathway in the human hepatocellular HepG2 cell line. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19148542
- Deer Velvet. (2018, October 3). Drugs.com. Retrieved from https://www.drugs.com/npc/deer-velvet.html
- Westphalen, D. (2018, October 26). What Does Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) Do? Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/gamma-aminobutyric-acid
- Mawer, R. (2019, September 23). 11 Ways to Boost Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Naturally. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11-ways-to-increase-hgh#1
- Powers, M.E., Yarrow, J.F., McCoy, S.C., Borst, S.E. (2008, January). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016
- Streit, L. (2019, February 27). What Is Colostrum? Nutrition, Benefits, and Downsides. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/bovine-colostrum
- Shing, C.M., Peake, J., Suzuki, K., Okutsu, M., Pereira, R., Stevenson, L., Jenkins, D.G., Coombes, J.S. (2007, March). Effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on immune variables in highly trained cyclists. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17095643
- Valine. (2018, June 24). AminoAcidsGuide.com. Retrieved from https://aminoacidsguide.com/Val.html
- Antonio, J., Sanders, M.S., Ehler, L.A., Uelmen, J., Raether, J.B., Stout, J.R. (2000, November-December). Effects of exercise training and amino-acid supplementation on body composition and physical performance in untrained women. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0899900700004342
- Wilson, D.R. (2017, October 5). What Is Phosphatidylcholine and How Is It Used? Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/phosphatidylcholine
- Whiley, L., Sen, A., Heaton, J., Proitsi, P., Garcia-Gomez, D., Leung, R., Smith, N., Thambisetty, M., Kloszewska, I., Mecocci, P., Soininen, H., Tsolaki, M., Vellas, B., Lovestone, S., Legido-Quigley, C. (2014, February). Evidence of altered phosphatidylcholine metabolism in Alzheimer’s disease. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0197458013003357
- Foster, J. (2019, September, 9). 5 Ornithine Benefits (incl. Sleep) + Side Effects. Retrieved from https://selfhacked.com/blog/ornithine/
- Demura, S., Morishita, K., Yamada, T., Yamaji, S., Komatsu, M. (2011, November). Effect of L-ornithine hydrochloride ingestion on intermittent maximal anaerobic cycle ergometer performance and fatigue recovery after exercise. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21431425
- Sugino, T., Shirai, T., Kajimoto, Y., Kajimoto, O. (2008, November). L-ornithine supplementation attenuates physical fatigue in healthy volunteers by modulating lipid and amino acid metabolism. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19083482
- Demura, S., Yamada, T., Yamaji, S., Komatsu, M., Morishita, K. (2010, October). The effect of L-ornithine hydrochloride ingestion on performance during incremental exhaustive ergometer bicycle exercise and ammonia metabolism during and after exercise. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20717126
- What is Chromium-GTF? (n.d.). Patients Like Me. Retrieved from https://www.patientslikeme.com/treatment/chromium-gtf
- Ostman, E., Forslund, A., Oste, R., Bjorck, I. (2017). A drink containing amino acids and chromium picolinate improves postprandial glycemia at breakfast in healthy, overweight subjects. Retrieved from https://www.ffhdj.com/index.php/ffhd/article/view/304%20
- Glutamine. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-878/glutamine
- Glycine. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1072/glycine
- Lysine. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-237/lysine
- Astragalus. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-963/astragalus
- Deer Velvet. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-808/deer-velvet
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid). (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-464/gaba-gamma-aminobutyric-acid
- Bovine Colostrum. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-785/bovine-colostrum
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1005/branched-chain-amino-acids
- Ornithine. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-200/ornithine
- Phosphatidylcholine. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-501/phosphatidylcholine
- Chromium. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-932/chromium
- Bellar, D., LeBlanc, N.R., Campbell, B. (2015, November 17). The effect of 6 days of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on isometric strength. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4650143/
- Alpha-GPC. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1087/alpha-gpc
- Cowhage. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1020/cowhage
- Wong, C. (2019, September 10). The Health Benefits of Shilajit. Retrieved from https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-benefits-of-shilajit-89514
- Ornithine-Ketoglutarate. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved fromm https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-642/ornithine-ketoglutarate
- Isoleucine. (n.d.). NutrientsReview.com. Retrieved from http://www.nutrientsreview.com/proteins/amino-acids/isoleucine.html
Human Growth Hormone (HGH). (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/human-growth-hormone-hgh#1>> Go To The Official Website and Order GenF20 Plus Today!